This page has a list of prices for services based on hours, events based or retail. Some events may have a travel fee as well based on the event location. Everything is laid out as much as possible on this page to keep things simple, fair and consistent for all our clients. This page IS subject to change as needed, however if a quote and agreement have already been sent out and agreed upon, your rates are locked in regardless if this page changes.
Payment methods will also be determined by event type. Each artist will have their own online options as well such as Venmo, CashApp, PayPal, etc, for retail or private events. Payment expectations will be discussed in the agreement/quote phase of the booking process.
- With commissioned public events, we ask the artists be able to display a tip jar. If this is not something that works for the event you are hosting, please let us know in advance and that will be noted in your agreement and communicated to the artists assigned. Private events, it is our policy to not display a tip jar.
Your birthday party can be customized to a particular theme upon request. Both face painting and glitter tattoos can have customization added at no extra charge. Travel fees will be additional to the prices below if more than 10 miles out of the Bloomington/Normal area. Please see travel rates on this page.
1 Hour Packages: up to 20 participating guests, 1 artist
- 1 service: $135.00
- 2 services: $165.00
2 Hour Packages: up to 40 participating guests, 1 artist
- 1 service: $195.00
- 2 services: $225.00
- 3 services: $255.00
Over 2 hours, Over 40 participating guest and more than 1 artist: Let's Talk!
Our hourly services requires a 2 hour minimum. Also, depending on where the event is, there may be a travel fee as well. See the travel rates on this page. Non-profit rates are shown next to the standard rates. For a non-profit rate, please provide the 501(c)(3) information in the booking process.
- 1 service / 1 artist / $110.00 hour (non-profit rate $100.00)
- 1 service / 2 artists / $105.00 hour for each (non-profit rate $95.00 hour for each)
- 1 service / 3 or more artists / $100.00 hour for each (non-profit rate $90.00 hour for each)
- 2 services / 1 artist / $115.00 hour (non-profit rate $105.00)
- 2 services / 2 artists / $110.00 hour for each (non-profit rate $100.00 hour for each)
- 2 services / 3 or more artists / $105.00 hour for each (non-profit rate $95.00 hour for each)
- 3 services / 2 artists / $110.00 hour for each (non-profit rate $100.00 hour for each)
- 3 services / 3 or more artists / $105.00 hour for each (non-profit rate $95.00 hour for each)
- 4 services / 3 artists / $110.00 hour for each (non-profit rate $100.00 hour for each)
- 4 services / 4 artists or more / $105.00 hour for each (non-profit rate $95.00 hour for each)
On average if we are at a festival and charge "retail prices" below is an indication of what the costs will be. Artists can accept tips if there is a tip jar available, they are always appreciated, but never necessary.
- $8.00 for a standard face painting on the face or arm.
- $12.00 for a larger or more detailed face painting on the face or arm.
Prices will be indicated on the signage by the face samples.
- $8.00 for a standard size (up to 3 colors)
- $12.00 for a large size (up to 5 colors)
Prices will be indicated on the signage by the tattoo stencils.
- Prices are by number of location areas and start at $7.00
- Prices are by design starting at $8.00
SPECIAL FX, THEATER OR ANY SPECIALITY SERVICE
Anything unique like a community or high school play, a haunted house or anything unique needing face painting or special FX services, a individualized quote will be given for that particular event or series of events. It will be hard to give a standard hourly rate or something cookie cutter for unique event needs. Let's talk, we would love to be a part of your experience. Please fill out a booking request and we can start that conversation.
Our travels rates will be consistent with all of our hourly or private parties. They are subject to change based on fuel prices, but on average, small fluctuations here and there will not cause these to alter. This is why we will ask the event location in the event discovery/booking request.
- Local to the Bloomington/Normal and up to a 10 mile surrounding area: NO TRAVEL FEE
- 11 miles or more is $1.00 a mile (one way, not round trip).
If the event is 40 miles away from Bloomington, IL, then we subtract 10 miles and the travel rate would be $30.00. Trying to keep things as simple as possible. We will rely on Google Maps to give us the best estimate for mileage.
If your event is over 100 miles out of the Bloomington/Normal, IL area, let's talk. We love to travel and can work out the best travel plan for your event.